About this bamboo product
The +MD women’s ankle socks are made of soft bamboo fabric and are extremely soft and hypoallergenic. They have a full cushion and are anti-slip, and are also antibacterial and moisture-wicking. The socks are available in classic black, white, and grey colors, and are thermo-regulating, meaning they will keep your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They are also super stretchable and will become even softer after the first wash.
– SOFT BAMBOO FIEBER: 83% Rayon from Bamboo, 15% Polyester, 2% Spandex. Extremely soft and hypoallergenic for who can’t wear hemp or wool directly on their skin because of allergies experience. Widely considered as a more renewable source than cotton or wool
– FULL CUSHION & ANTI-SLIP: Super soft cushion around your whole foot to provide the perfect amount of support, allow you to walk in comfort all day long. Light elasticity on the top fit your ankle perfectly without binding and make the +MD womens ankle socks never fall off.
– ANTIBACTERIAL & MOISTURE WICKING: Bamboo fiber has the property of anti-odor and it minimizes odor-causing bacteria by up to 70%, which reduces the risk of fungal infections and reduce foot odor. Bamboo fibers have a hollow structure, making them super-absorbent and breathable, to keep feet stay comfortably fresh.
– FOR ALL SEASONS: Comes in classic black, white, grey color for business & casual. Premium Bamboo fabric allows air to circulate. Thermo-regulating keeps your feet cool during the warm months and helps maintain the heat during the cold days.
– WASHING TIPS: They may look smaller generally, but they are super stretchable. Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you put them on. The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes.