About this bamboo product
Looking for a soft, luxurious and eco-friendly bedding option? Look no further than bamboo linen! Bamboo linen is made from the bamboo plant, which is known for its incredible softness and strength. It’s also thermo-regulating, meaning it will keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. Plus, it’s certified organic and OEKO-TEX verified, so you can be sure it’s made without any harmful chemicals or toxins.
– DOUBLE FITTED SHEET: UK sized 140x190x35cm made from 400 Thread Count in Satin Weave Pattern with wash labels
– SOFTER THAN COTTON: bamboo linen is really soft and pleasant to the touch, softer than any cotton sheet no matter how fancy it is.
– THERMO-REGULATING & BREATHABLE: it will keep you warm during winter and cool during summer.
– CERTIFIED ORGANIC: OEKO-TEX verified worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used
– ECO-FRIENDLY: When growing bamboo there’s no need for pesticides and fertilizers. Bamboo has a natural resistance to pest and fungi infestation and, although the fiber does not retain all of its original antibacterial properties, bamboo sheets are still a wonderful option for those with sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and antibacterial.