About this bamboo product
Looking for a soft, luxurious and eco-friendly bedding set? Look no further than this bamboo linen set from UK! Made from 400 thread count bamboo linen, it’s softer than any cotton sheet out there, and comes with fitted sheet and duvet cover. It’s also thermo-regulating and breathable, so it will keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. Plus, it’s certified organic by OEKO-TEX, so you can be sure it’s made with no harmful chemicals or pesticides. So why not give bamboo linen a try? It’s good for you and good for the environment!
– UK DOUBLE BEDDING SET: Fitted Sheet 140x190x35cm + Duvet 200x200cm made from 400 Thread Count in Satin Weave Pattern with wash labels
– SOFTER THAN COTTON: bamboo linen is really soft and pleasant to the touch, softer than any cotton sheet no matter how fancy it is.
– THERMO-REGULATING & BREATHABLE: it will keep you warm during winter and cool during summer.
– CERTIFIED ORGANIC: OEKO-TEX verified worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used
– ECO-FRIENDLY: When growing bamboo there’s no need for pesticides and fertilizers. Bamboo has a natural resistance to pest and fungi infestation and, although the fiber does not retain all of its original antibacterial properties, bamboo sheets are still a wonderful option for those with sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and antibacterial.