About this bamboo product
Ecoffee Cup’s new and improved design is made from 100% plants (PLA), BPA, BPS and melamine free, and is also vegan friendly. PLA production uses 65% less energy than conventional plastics and generates 68% fewer greenhouse gases. It is also light and airy, with no nasty after taste, and is dishwasher and microwave safe. The cup is easy to hold and travel with, and is safe for the entire family. It is also UK/EU food contact approved 2022: (EC) No. 10/ 2011 (FCM No. 99).
– CUP MADE FROM 100% PLANTS (PLA); the new and improved design by Ecoffee Cup is BPA, BPS and melamine free and also Vegan friendly. PLA production uses 65% less energy than conventional plastics and generates 68% fewer greenhouse gases and contains no toxins.
– PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO; Ecoffee Cup are one of the original creators of reusable coffee cups, made with the intention of offering you a waste-free way to enjoy your barista coffee on the go! We all know the importance of making small changes to help the environment and grabbing yourself an eco-friendly, reusable Ecoffee Cup is a perfect place to start.
– NO NASTY AFTER TASTE AND DISHWASHER/MICROWAVE SAFE; PLA makes the coffee cups light and airy and lovely to drink from as there’s no nasty after taste. Not only that but you can clean your cup easily in the top shelf of your dishwasher and even use it in the microwave to reheat drink or food.
– EASY TO HOLD AND TRAVEL WITH; Using our portable coffee cup ensures a no-hassle drinking experience. Its latex-free spill proof silicone lid keeps drinks from spilling, while its sleeve allows you to hold the cup firmly. The lid comes with a stopper to prevent leaks from the drinking hole and it also folds back and clips into itself so that whilst enjoying your coffee you are not interrupted by the stopper itself.
– SAFE FOR THE FAMILY AND THE PLANET; Not only is the Ecoffee Cup a great option for sustainability but it is also safe for the entire family. It contains no harmful toxins or chemicals and is also UK/EU food contact approved 2022: (EC) No. 10/ 2011 (FCM No. 99).