About this bamboo product
The LuckinSmile bamboo toothbrush is a great choice for those looking for an eco-friendly and sustainable alternative to traditional plastic toothbrushes. The toothbrush is made from 100% natural bamboo, which is biodegradable and recyclable, and comes with a beeswax coating to extend its life. The nylon bristles are soft and gentle on the gums, but firm enough to remove plaque quickly and effectively. The toothbrush is also packaged in recycled, recyclable paper pulp packaging, making it completely “eco-packaged”.
– 🌍 MULTI-PACK & MULTI-COLOURED TOOTHBRUSHES – Toothbrush set comes with a total of 12 toothbrushes in 6 colours to avoid confusion in the home, so each family member can easily find their brush. Black, white, blue, green, pink & brown toothbrush are available for all the family to choose from. To make it easy for the family to replace, there are 2 bamboo toothbrushes for each colour. Toothbrushes multipack allows you to purchase 1 for the whole family while taking care of their oral health.
– 🌍 RECYCLABLE BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING – LuckinSmile natural toothbrush bamboo are packaged in zero plastic packaging, are made from recycled, recyclable 100% recycled pulp, and are 100% “eco-packaged” – made from plant cellulose! Also, our bamboo toothbrushes are made from 100% natural sustainable bamboo, which is biodegradable bamboo handle, recyclable and reusable. So they are effective in helping to keep your mouth fresh and also help to protect the environment.
– 🌍 BPA-FREE, 100% NYLON BRISTLES – Our bamboo toothbrushes medium use high quality 100% nylon bristles. The soft toothbrushes with soft bristles are gentle on the gums, but it is strong enough be a firm toothbrush to remove plaque quickly and effectively. A good choice for a manual toothbrush that offers a good brushing experience while protecting the environment. Give your family better oral hygiene and care.
– 🌍 BEESWAX-COATED BAMBOO HANDLE – Bamboo toothbrushes are first heat-treated to sterilise and disinfect them at high temperatures. A beeswax coating is then applied to provide water, moisture and moth resistance to extend the life of the wooden toothbrush. The surface of the bamboo toothbrush handle is also made smooth enough for a more comfortable brushing experience. As recommended by dentist, please replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months. 2 toothbrushes of each colour for you & your family.
– 🌍 PROTECTING THE EARTH, GOING NATURAL – Protecting the Earth’s ecology Why not start with personal hygiene? Over 99% of toothbrushes on the market are plastic, 5 trillion pieces of plastic end up in our oceans every year – that’s a truckload every minute and it takes years for plastic toothbrushes to degrade after use. Take the pressure off the planet by choosing an earth-friendly, recyclable bamboo toothbrush. LuckinSmile offers consumers a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative.