About this bamboo product
Looking for a high-quality, comfortable pair of socks for your next run? Look no further than these Prolen Low-Cut Socks from Danish brand, Hummel. Made from a breathable, sweat-wicking fabric, these socks will keep your feet fresh and dry, even during intense workouts. The anti-friction toe and heel zones help prevent blisters, while the lightweight design makes them perfect for any activity, from jogging to working out to everyday wear. Plus, the socks are made in Europe from premium materials and are machine washable for easy care. And if you happen to get a hole in them within the first year, Hummel will send you a replacement pair for free.
– BLISTER FREE RUNNING: These low-cut socks have been developed in breathable, sweat-wicking Prolen with ventilation and cooling lanes to keep your feet fresh and dry. Anti-friction toe and heel zones will help prevent blisters
– PERFECT FOR ALL SPORTS: These lightweight unisex sports socks are perfect for jogging, working out and training as well as ideal sneaker socks for everyday use
– MADE IN EUROPE: Our running socks are designed with Danish Olympic Runner Stina Troest who tests our products to ensure high quality standards. The socks are fairly produced in Portugal
– PREMIUM MATERIALS: Made from 59% Polypropylene, 29% Polyester, 10% Polyamide, 2% Elastane and OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified. Free from harmful substances. Machine washable at max. 40°C or 105 °F. Do not tumble dry
– ANTI-HOLE GUARANTEE: Got a hole in your socks within the first year after purchase? We will send you a replacement for free. If you have any questions, our customer service is always happy to help you