About this bamboo product
The GB Health Care Professional diabetic socks are a Class 1 medical device designed to improve the comfort of people suffering from diabetes, arthritis, and swollen feet. The socks are made from a premium quality bamboo viscose and polyester spandex mix, and feature a seamless design that eliminates irritating seams. The socks also feature a moisture-wicking technology that helps keep feet cool and dry. The cushioned heel and sole provide superior comfort and shock absorption, and the socks are machine washable for easy care.
– ✅ CLASS 1 MEDICAL DEVICE: Designed by GB Healthcare Professionals for people suffering with Diabetes, Arthritic tired and swollen feet
– ✅ INDICATIONS FOR USE: Seamless socks fits comfortably eliminating irritating seams, they do not slip down the swollen leg and ankle but still allow blood to flow, preventing your skin from getting damaged or infected
– ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: Soft antibacterial diabetic sock, with moisture wicking technology. The soft non-binding elastic nature is gentle and cushioned on the skin whilst cool on the foot. Made from stretch and recover premium bamboo viscose and polyester Spandex mix
– ✅ CUSHIONING: Half cushioned heel and sole, providing superior comfort and shock absorption, whilst protecting the sole and dispersing pressure
– ✅ MACHINE WASHABLE: Machine washable at low temperature for hygienic and repeat usage
– ✅ LATEX FREE