About this bamboo product
Introducing our bamboo knee-high dress socks – the perfect choice for soft, comfortable feet. These socks are made from silk-life bamboo, which is naturally soft and gentle on the skin. They also feature cooling lanes to keep your feet comfortable and dry all day long. With their classic look, these socks are perfect for both work and everyday wear. They’re also OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified, meaning they’re free from harmful substances. And if you’re looking for the perfect gift for the adventurer in your life, look no further – these socks are recommended by Danish ironman and entrepreneur Anders Hofman. So why not give the gift of comfort and style today?
– PREMIUM SOFTNESS FOR YOUR FEET: Our bamboo knee-high dress socks are silk-life soft and reduce the risk of blisters. Their cooling lanes will keep your feet comfortable and dry during the whole day – making you feel at ease anywhere
– FOR EVERYDAY AND BUSINESS WEAR: With their classic look, these premium bamboo socks are a basic must-have that blend comfort and class. These unisex socks are perfect for both work and everyday life, as well as elegant office socks. Available in sizes: UK 3-5, UK 6-8, UK 9-12
– DESIGNED IN DENMARK – MADE IN EUROPE: Our Danish Endurance design team develops these high tube bamboo classic socks in Copenhagen, Denmark. The production facilities are located in Portugal and we thereby ensure fair working conditions. These dress socks are OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified to ensure they are free from harmful substances
– RECOMMENDED BY IRONMAN ATHLETE: Our over the calf bamboo socks are developed and recommended by Danish ironman and entrepreneur Anders Hofman. In 2020, Anders completed the first-ever long-distance triathlon in Antarctica. His purpose is to inspire other people to dare and pursue their craziest dreams
– ANTI-HOLE GUARANTEE: Got a hole in your socks within the first year after purchase? No problem, we will send you a replacement for free. If you have any questions or issues, our customer service is always happy to help you