About this bamboo product
Looking for an eco-friendly toothbrush that doesn’t sacrifice quality? Look no further than this Natural Bamboo Toothbrush! Made with soft, charcoal-activated bristles, it provides a gentle, effective way to clean your teeth and remove plaque without damaging your gums. The bamboo handle is sturdy and water-resistant, and the toothbrush comes packaged in recyclable materials. So not only will your teeth be clean and healthy, but you’ll be helping the environment too!
– 100% Vegan, organic & biodegradable: We made our Natural bamboo toothbrush with charcoal bristles to provide you with a simple way to give your teeth the right care. Our eco-friendly wooden toothbrushes are compostable and it’s the ecological way to not only keep your mouth fresh, but help the environment at the same time!
– Gentle teeth whitening: These biodegradable toothbrushes with charcoal activated bristles feature a professional design that reaches each corner easily and gives you a 100%-natural way to keep your teeth bright and white. This Natural Bamboo Toothbrush is made with soft bristles that are gentle on your gums to ensure a comfortable brushing experience and also it polishes your teeth, strengthens your enamel and makes your breath fresh.
– Quality brushing: A toothbrush that is effective while being eco-friendly. It can remove plaque without damaging your gums. This biodegradable bamboo toothbrush with soft bristles is perfect for use at home and on the go.
– Natural bamboo wood: The activated charcoal bamboo toothbrushes are made using only durable, splinter resistant and sustainable bamboo wood that’s sturdy and water resistant. Stronger and harder than wood, Bamboo is more durable and healthier than any plastic. It is bpa, Silicone Free and no other harsh materials making them ideal for daily use. No need to dry the handle after use, just rinse your toothbrush and put back into its holder.
– Environment friendly packaging – Let’s help our Mother Earth! All of our packaging is made from recyclable material. It’s the ecological way to not only keep your mouth fresh, but help the environment at the same time.