About this bamboo product
Looking for a more sustainable option for party plates and cutlery? Look no further than these palm leaf plates and wooden cutlery set! Made from fallen palm leaves, these plates are a sturdy and eco-friendly option for your next party or event. The set includes 25 plates and 50 pieces of wooden cutlery, so you’ll be all set for your next gathering.
– CONTAINS 25 PCS ROUND PALM LEAF PLATES + 50PCS WOODEN CUTLERY : Plates for Parties – Strong Palm Plates (25cm) : 100% Sustainable alternative to Plates and Bowls for Parties. Palm Leaves; Perfect One-Time-Use plates. Unlike other plates that easily break under hefty meals or leak when used to serve saucy dishes, these palm leaf dinnerware set is crafted using premium leaves for an extra-sturdy result. Add our Wooden Cutlery to these party plates for adults
– 25 PCS PARTY PLATES : SQUARE PALM PLATES : 100% Sustainable Harvesting From Fallen Palm Leaves; Perfect One-Time-Use plates.Unlike other palm plates that easily break under hefty meals or leak when used to serve saucy dishes, these palm leaf dinnerware set is crafted using premium leaves for an extra-sturdy result. This means you won’t have to deal with messy accidents at your party, and the heavy duty design also treats you to microwave-safe convenience.
– The strongest disposable plate or cutlery you’ll ever use – Streetfood Packaging palm leaf plates eliminate the tradeoff of style versus durability by combining the best of Mother Nature. Our heavy duty biodegradable plates are made from the Areca Palm Leaf so they are sturdier than plates and wooden plates.
– 100% Eco friendly : Our ecofriendly plates completely steer away from chemicals that leech into food or binders that compromise quality. This palm leaf plates joins nature faster than others in approximately 60 days, is fully and safely burnable. All-Natural: Cleaned and Steam-Treated Leaves; Lab Certified no Chemicals, Mold, or Microorganisms.
– 25 PCS OF PALM LEAF PLATES AND CUTLERY – MADE FROM PALM LEAF WASTE – This 23cm round dinnerware is made from sustainable and sturdy palm leaves! Unlike paper or plates, these aren’t harvested, but collected from naturally fallen leaves in Southern India.