About this bamboo product
The PÄRLA toothbrush is made from sustainable bamboo and is 100% plastic-free and compostable. The toothbrush bristles are made from castor bean oil, which is biodegradable and as effective as traditional synthetic bristles. The PÄRLA toothbrush is also free of synthetic-derived ingredients, making it more eco-friendly. The PÄRLA toothbrush is also Panda-friendly, as it is made from bamboo that pandas do not eat or inhabit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, PÄRLA offers a satisfaction guarantee.
– 100% Plant-based Bristles – Our bamboo toothbrush has castor bean oil biodegradable toothbrush bristles which are as effective as traditional synthetic bristles but our bristles do not break down into harmful molecules when disposed of like conventional plastic toothbrushes.
– Sustainable Toothbrush – The PÄRLA compostable toothbrush is made of Moso Bamboo which has been named as being “panda-friendly” as pandas do not eat it or inhabit the region where it grows – contributing to an even safer planet!
– Eco-Friendly Toothbrush – Our bamboo toothbrushes are free of synthetic-derived ingredients. To spare the environment & animals, we excluded Nylon (made from crude oil) and boar’s hair which is typically used for conventional “natural” toothbrushes.
– Plastic-Free Toothbrush – The PÄRLA Toothbrush is completely plastic-free & compostable. The 100% plant-based castor bean oil bristles of our organic bamboo toothbrush break down and degrade into positive nutrients which then can be absorbed by other plants.
– Satisfaction Guarantee – At PÄRLA, we are committed to providing you with satisfactory value through our products. However, if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to find a solution together.