About this bamboo product
The School of Wok two-tier bamboo steamer is the perfect addition to your kitchen if you enjoy cooking Asian cuisine. The steamer is made from natural bamboo and is ideal for cooking bao buns, gyoza, dim sum, fish and vegetables. The two-tier design allows you to cook two meals at once, while the traditional stitching ensures longevity. The steamer is also hand-wash only.
– WOK’S INCLUDED? – 10″/25cm diameter 2-tier natural bamboo steaming basket, ideal for cooking bao buns, gyoza, dim sum, fish and vegetables.
– PRACTICAL USE – This two tier steamer is a great addtion to your Wokstar lifestyle! Sits inside your wok allowing you to cook two meals at once whilst enhancing flavour and retaining crispness of fresh vegetables. Ideal to sit inside 14″/36cm woks.
– TRADITIONAL – Our steamer has been stitched rather than stapled to ensure longevity, handwash only. Line with non-stick greaseproof paper or the re-useable School of Wok Silicone Steam Mat.
– CELEBRITY CHEF – Developed by Chef Jeremy Pang: Today, Jeremy can often be spotted on TV shows such ‘Ready Steady Cook’ and is the author of two best-selling cookbooks ‘Chinese Unchopped’ and ‘Hong Kong Diner’.
– SCHOOL OF WOK – At our award winning school we’ve become known as the UK’s Asian cookery hub and with the launch of our new kit range we’re excited to be bringing our flair for demystifying oriental cookery into people’s own kitchens.