About this bamboo product
The Yuho bamboo steamer is a high quality, handmade product that is lightweight and durable. It is made from 100% natural bamboo that is grown over 3 years, and it does not contain any metal, wires or plastic. The steamer has a 2-tier design that allows you to cook or reheat 2 servings simultaneously. Each level has a cooking space of 8” diameter with 3” depth. The steamer also has an effective steaming mechanism that prevents condensation water from accumulating. This results in evenly cooked food that retains its natural shape, flavor and nutrients. The steamer is easy to use and care for, and it includes a complimentary pair of chopsticks and wax paper liner.
– HIGH QUALITY: Purely handmade by masters with more than 10 years experience. Yuho bamboo steamer uses 100% natural which is grown over 3 years, lightweight and durable,no metal, wires or plastic.
– MULTI-USE 2-TIER DESIGN: This dumpling maker allows more cooking options than traditional steamers. You can cook or reheat 2 servings simultaneously. Two stackable layers fit on top of each other, each level allows a cooking space of 8” diameter with 3” depth. The bamboo steamer 8 inch fits most pots.
– EFFECTIVE STEAMING MECHANISM: Our steamer baskets have water resistant walls plus the dome-shaped lids of the food steamer don’t allow condensation water to accumulate. The firm design allows transportation of heat to all places equally resulting in 100% even-cooked food. This lightweight design is a better option than any other bulky steamer pot.
– A HEALTHIER COOKING METHOD: Cooking food with a bamboo steamers is a lot better than frying or grilling food. Our dumpling maker prevents dripping of water from the lid by absorbing excess moisture. This process maintains natural shape, flavor, nutrients-content to its original levels. It is the best cooking method for a healthy diet.
– HOW TO USE AND CARE FOR YOUR STEAMER: Our Steamer Basket includes complimentary chopsticks pair and wax paper liner for protection. Hand wash with soap and warm water and leave the steam cooker to air dry completely. Do not place in microwave, dishwasher or oven. To use your vegetable steamer, simply fill a frying pan or wok pan with 2-3 inches of water and let it simmer. Add food to each tier, add the lid, and place your bamboo steamer on the frying pan until the food is cooked to your liking.