About this bamboo product
The +MD women’s ankle socks are made of soft bamboo fabric and are extremely soft and hypoallergenic. They are also full cushion and anti-slip, with light elasticity on the top that ensures they never fall off. The bamboo fabric is also antibacterial and moisture-wicking, making them perfect for all seasons. The socks are also machine-washable and come in a variety of colors.
– SOFT BAMBOO FIEBER: 83% Rayon from Bamboo, 15% Polyester, 2% Spandex. Extremely soft and hypoallergenic for who can’t wear hemp or wool directly on their skin because of allergies experience. Widely considered as a more renewable source than cotton or wool
– FULL CUSHION & ANTI-SLIP: Super soft cushion around your whole foot to provide the perfect amount of support, allow you to walk in comfort all day long. Light elasticity on the top fit your ankle perfectly without binding and make the +MD womens ankle socks never fall off.
– ANTIBACTERIAL & MOISTURE WICKING: Bamboo fiber has the property of anti-odor and it minimizes odor-causing bacteria by up to 70%, which reduces the risk of fungal infections and reduce foot odor. Bamboo fibers have a hollow structure, making them super-absorbent and breathable, to keep feet stay comfortably fresh.
– FOR ALL SEASONS: Comes in classic black, white, grey color for business & casual. Premium Bamboo fabric allows air to circulate. Thermo-regulating keeps your feet cool during the warm months and helps maintain the heat during the cold days.
– WASHING TIPS: They may look smaller generally, but they are super stretchable. Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you put them on. The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes.