About this bamboo product
Introducing Bambuso bamboo socks! These premium socks are made from 85% bamboo fibre, making them super soft and absorbent. They’re also more breathable than wool or cotton socks, making them perfect for everyday wear. Plus, they’re sustainable to farm and come in a recyclable, no-fuss packaging.
– Premium Comfort: Experience the soothing softness of bamboo socks. The hollow structure of bamboo fibre makes them super absorbent, and far more breathable than wool or cotton alternatives.
– Sustainable Style: At Bambuso we make luxury men’s & women’s socks with a heart. Bamboo is sustainable to farm, with a lower water requirement than cotton, and without the need for field rotation.
– High Bamboo Content: 85% Bamboo Fibre, 10% Elastane, 5% Polyamide.
– UK-Designed, EU-Made: Stylish yet comfortable, these dress socks feature a professional, unisex design. With a range of colours to suit any occasion, our reinforced toes and heels mean Bambuso socks are made to last.
– Recyclable, No Fuss Packaging: Making eco-friendly socks is a good first step, but we also package our socks in recycled card. No plastic wrapping or annoying tags—smart, safe and simple.