About this bamboo product
Introducing Bambuso socks, the perfect combination of comfort and style. These socks are made from 85% bamboo fibre, making them super absorbent and breathable. They’re also sustainable to farm, with a lower water requirement than cotton. Plus, they’re recyclable and come in a no-fuss packaging.
– Premium Comfort: Experience the soothing softness of bamboo socks. The hollow structure of bamboo fibre makes them super absorbent, and far more breathable than wool or cotton alternatives.
– Sustainable Style: At Bambuso we make luxury men’s & women’s socks with a heart. Bamboo is sustainable to farm, with a lower water requirement than cotton, and without the need for field rotation.
– High Bamboo Content: 85% Bamboo Fibre, 10% Elastane, 5% Polyamide.
– UK-Designed, EU-Made: Stylish yet comfortable, these dress socks feature a professional, unisex design. With a range of colours to suit any occasion, our reinforced toes and heels mean Bambuso socks are made to last.
– Recyclable, No Fuss Packaging: Making eco-friendly socks is a good first step, but we also package our socks in recycled card. No plastic wrapping or annoying tags—smart, safe and simple.