About this bamboo product
Looking for a sustainable toothbrush option that doesn’t sacrifice quality? Look no further than this set of four bamboo toothbrushes from Colgate. Made from 100 percent natural bamboo, these toothbrushes are effective at cleaning between teeth and along the gum line, and they’re also plastic-free, which is great for reducing your plastic footprint. The toothbrushes are infused with Binchotan charcoal and waterproofed with beeswax to minimize the absorption of water and increase durability, and they feature a non-slip handle for easy use. Plus, the stylish bamboo etching on the handle will look great in any bathroom.
– ⇨ Sustainable toothbrush – Eco-conscious tooth brushes made from 100 percent natural bamboo. Set of 2 x Packs of 2 toothbrushes for the whole family
– ⇨ Effective – With medium, slim-tip bristles which offer excellent cleaning between teeth and along gum line
– ⇨ Plastic-free – Bamboo toothbrushes from sustainable sources, with fully recyclable cardboard packaging – great for reducing your plastic footprint
– ⇨ Charcoal – Colgate have infused its black-bristles with Binchotan charcoal and waterproofed the toothbrush with beeswax, to minimise the absorption of water and increase durability
– ⇨ Non-slip handle – The clever bamboo etching creates a thumb grip to make your Colgate Bamboo Toothbrush easy to hold. It will also look stylish in any bathroom. Bulk set of 4 bamboo toothbrushes