About this bamboo product
Looking for a greener alternative to plastic and paper plates? Look no further than Signature Palm Plates! These disposable plates are made from 100% whole dried and pressed Areca palm leaves, making them completely compostable and recyclable. They’re also strong and durable, so you don’t have to worry about them becoming soggy or losing their shape when used with hot or cold foods. Plus, they’re microwave and freezer safe, so you can easily reheat leftovers. And because they’re made from fallen palm leaves, no trees are harmed in their production. Best of all, by purchasing Signature Palm Plates, you’re helping to create jobs for women in rural areas of India.
– The Greener Alternative to Plastic and Paper Plates – Be a friend of mother nature by using disposables that are completely compostable and recyclable. Signature Palm Plates are truly biodegradable plates and are non-toxic, free from chemicals, and made from 100% whole dried and pressed Areca palm leaves.
– So Strong You Won’t Believe They’re Disposable – While palm plates are biodegradable compostable plates they are surprisingly strong and durable so they won’t become soggy or lose composition when used with hot foods, cold desserts, or liquids. Nothing to worry about messy spills caused by punctures on white paper plates using Signature Palm Plates.
– Microwave and Freezer Safe – Tons of leftover foods from the event? You can wrap up the food for later and store them in the fridge or freezer with no issues. Unlike normal party paper plates, palm plates can also be used in the microwave for up to 3 minutes and can be reheated in the oven for up to 45 minutes without becoming damaged.
– Truly Sustainable Manufacturing – Unlike disposable bamboo plates or wooden plates, our heavy duty tablewares are made from palm leaves that have fallen from the trees naturally so there is no need to cut down a single tree.
– Your Helping Hand Makes a Difference – Signature’s palm leaf plate and palm leaf tableware are made from the Areca palm trees which are indigenous to rural areas India. Our business increases opportunities for a respectable livelihood for women working and living in these remote areas.