About this bamboo product
Looking for a greener alternative to plastic and paper plates? Look no further than Signature biodegradable plates! These plates are made from 100% whole dried and pressed Areca palm leaves, making them completely compostable and recyclable. They’re also non-toxic and free from chemicals, making them a safe choice for your next event.
Each plate is uniquely rustic and naturally beautiful, with a unique color and texture depending on the leaves they’re made from. They’re also super strong and versatile, able to handle any type of food, hot or cold, dry or wet. And if you have leftovers, no problem! These plates are microwave and freezer safe, so you can wrap them up and save them for later.
Not only are Signature plates good for the environment, they also help to create opportunities for women in rural areas of India who are employed in the production of the plates. So when you choose Signature plates, you’re not only getting a great product, you’re also helping to make a difference in the lives of others.
– The Greener Alternative to Plastic and Paper Plates – Be a friend of mother nature by using disposables that are completely compostable and recyclable. Signature biodegradable plates are non-toxic, free from chemicals, and made from 100% whole dried and pressed Areca palm leaves.
– Every Plate is Uniquely Rustic and Naturally Beautiful – Each palm leaf plate has a unique color and texture depending upon the leaves they are produced from. These disposable plates for hot food feature a rimless design to reflect a true contemporary style, an exotic addition to your dinnerware set, perfect for your wooden cutlery.
– Super Strong and Versatile for Any Food and Any Occasion – Be it hot or cold, dry or wet, spicy or oily foods, be confident in serving your dish using our strong and heavy duty plates. Signature’s super rigid party plates are perfect if you are hosting a dinner party, an office, lunch, or an outdoor event such as campings and picnic.
– Microwave and Freezer Safe – Tons of leftover foods from the event? You can wrap up the food for later and store them in the fridge or freezer with no issues. Unlike normal party paper plates, palm plates can also be used in the microwave for up to 3 minutes and can be reheated in the oven for up to 45 minutes without becoming damaged.
– Your Helping Hand Makes a Difference – Signature’s palm leaf plates and palm leaf tableware are made from the Areca palm trees which are indigenous to rural areas India. Our business increases opportunities for a respectable livelihood for women working and living in these remote areas.