About this bamboo product
The Wild & Stone bamboo toothbrush is a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic toothbrushes. The toothbrush is made from FSC certified MOSO bamboo, which is a sustainable and environmentally friendly material. The toothbrush also features DuPont Nylon bristles, which are durable and effective. The toothbrush is also recyclable and comes in recyclable packaging.
– 🌿 TRUSTED BRAND – Wild & Stone’s mission is to create stylish, easy to adopt and usable alternatives to common plastic products around the home. We source all our products sustainably, from raw material to final delivery. We pride ourselves on our customer service and have over 100,000 happy customers
– 🌿 MEDIUM BRISTLES- suitable for those who like a thorough clean. Each handle is beautifully carved with a different bamboo pattern for easy toothbrush identification.
– 🌿 BEST IN CLASS MATERIALS – FSC certified MOSO bamboo, toxin-free paint and DuPont Nylon Bristles. Whilst we would love to use biodegradable bristles, the only truly effective plastic-free bristle option available right now is boar bristles which is not an option for us as it is not vegan. We continue to research biodegradable bristle options but until a viable option becomes available, we will continue to use DuPont Nylon bristles so as not to compromise our customers’ oral health.
– 🌿 RECYCLABLE PACKAGING – all our packaging is plastic free recyclable kraft packaging using toxin-free vegetable dyes. We do not believe in using excess packaging. Simply run your toothbrushes under hot water before use.
– 🌿 END OF LIFE – bamboo is a natural product and if it is not kept dry it can develop mould. This is important in bathrooms where it can get warm and steamy. Once your toothbrush has reached the end of its life, pull the bristles out with pliers and compost handle. Dentists recommend changing toothbrushes every 3 months